Friday, September 21, 2007

Chandler's update

Thought that I would give you all an update on all that has happend with us this week. The meeting that we had with the kids case manager went really well. By the time we got to the meeting I had realized that we already had most of the things tht we were going to ask for them to give us. I realized that everyone really does care for the kids but sometimes I lose site of it because I get so caught up in what is going on at the time. We got to air some feelings and get a small amount of feedback on what we sould be doing to help Taylor. All in all it went very well.
My surgery went okay. The surgeon said that is is not type of cancer that is the god one. He thinks that it is the squamous cell type that can come back somewhere else on my skin. We will know difinitively when the pathology comes back. My next appointment is on Oct 2. I am not really worried about it because I really don't have the time. Imagine that. I have nt had much pain, just some every now and then.
My back is some better. I started physical therapy today. I pray that I can get better soon because I am supposed to go to the DR two weeks from tomorow. I really don' want to miss that. I really believe that Satan is trying hard to keep me from going and doing
God's will. We did get my car back on Thursday. Boy, am I glad. I hated that rental.
My dad is not doing very well. He has become very lethargic and confused. He has been on the morphine drip for two weeks now. I will be surprised if he makes it through until next weekend. I just don't want him to suffer anymore.

No comments: